- Useful Links
- Health and Well Being
- Your Estate
1 wholemeal pita bread, split and cut in half
1 carrot, grated
1 small lettuce, shredded
1 tomato, sliced
1 small cucumber, sliced
1 small fresh beetroot, grated
1 small celery, sliced
1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts
50 g skinless chicken breast, grilled or steamed and cut into thin slices
1 tablespoon tzatziki dip
1. Collect ingredients and equipment.
2. Wash and prepare vegetables.
3. Prepare chicken.
4. Cut pita bread in half and spread sides with tzatziki dip.
5. Place chicken and selected salad ingredients inside the two halves.
6. To serve, place on a plate and garnish appropriately.
Quick and easy
fifteen minutes of food
Source: Modified from the original recipe by Alex Innes, Geelong High School. Published in the Geelong Advertiser 'Fifteen Minutes of Food' series.